DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Say It With Pinecones

I've been given flowers by complete strangers before. I've had a secret admirer who rode the same bus as me give me a long love letter. I've been given diamond earrings, gold watches and poems and songs and even a painting dedicated to me but last night was the first time I've ever been given pinecones. Mr. Beer Guy brought me back four perfect little pinecones that he scoured Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg and the Netherlands for. His hosts thought he was crazy. I know that what he did was illegal but that makes it all the more charming. On top of that I had a great time last night. Conversation flowed easily and he behaved like a perfect gentleman. I shall see him again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter