DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

PSA Responders Cry "Whaaaa-whaaaa"

Below are some of the responses to my PSA.

whatsinaname3939 writes:
So what's the point of your profile anyway? You're putting out a strange picture of yourself, if you actually are putting out a picture of yourself. It sure is easy to criticize, but in this venue it doesn't seem very contructive. What's the point?

I would also guess that you're not one of the "most women" you talk about. By the way, is this rant your way of telling us who you are?

Just curious...

[I think this guy was attempting to teach me something but I missed the point...]


And this one from MarkMPLSSTPAUL writes:
I like the advice...you seem a little critical...I like sassy redheads though. I think I can take it, if you have some time to review my ad and advise.

[I'm a "little critical"??? Oh honey, you ain't seen nothin yet.]


1muscleman wrote:
I think you are a woman that I'de like to take the time to get to know. I hope you are open to the idea, let me know.

[not all were cry babies!]


STKZ:
I would say that many women need help. How many times have I read, "Out going, adventurous, I love to travel, generous, etc..." The same thing goes for pictures. I see many pics of women with guys. I just met an "ambitious professional who is strong, independent, and self-sufficient", that was allowing her ex to stay at her house to see their son. When I asked her who the guy was with his eyes blacked out in one of her pics that included her son, she said it was her ex! She also mentioned how he cheated on her for 6 years. I lost respect and thought that was just too weird...

[Again, missing the point here.]


bobastic77:
ooooh, the candle picture! I'll bet you have special powers!! The only powers you have after reading your "profile", is the power of miserable! God you're pathetic. "happy hunting:)"

["whaaaa whaaaa! the mean lady immasculated my fwagile whittoe ego! whaaaa whaaaa!"]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter