DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Meet Mr. Bird Luvah

As I perused the on-line profiles of guys who sent me "Winks" I came across one who had a picture of himself canoodling with a fluffy cockatoo on his shoulder - naturally my interest was piqued. After a few weeks of e-mailing we are finally meeting tonight. He's a grad student advisor, 36, tall and expresses himself very well however it's never a guarantee that the 3-D version will align with the 2-D. He also seems to have a penchant for animals, birds in particular, which of course is a huge plus with me! He seems intelligent however a PhD means nothing in the world of dating and romance; case in point the emotionally crippled guy I dated who had a degree in some sort of relationships field. Ah, the joys of on-line dating! So many freaks, so little time...

And speaking of freaks, Mr. Beer Guy was in Europe for the past couple of weeks (supposedly) and sent me several flirty e-mails and then all of a sudden stopped calling and e-mailing. Unless he contacts me soon I don't think I'll be going out with him again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter