DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thank you Mr. Beer Man!

After a couple weeks of witty e-mail and phone banter I agreed to meet a man I met on-line for a date. He's a beer consultant with a degree in psychology, 42 years old, divorced, no kids, tall, lean with sparkling blue eyes - quite cute. It doesn't even sound like a real profession but this guy actually gets paid phat stacks to travel around the globe telling people how to run breweries. My friend Scott told me that if I get romantically involved with Mr. Beer Guy that my status of "good friend" would be elevated to "Goddess" so I may have to continue dating him just for that reason alone. I met Mr. Beer Guy at a small pub that happened to have an extensive beer list. He thoughtfully guided me through the different types of beers, asked me what exactly I liked and also took into consideration that I wanted something with a low alcohol content. How convenient to have a beer expert at my fingertips!

Conversation came easily and before I knew it several hours had flown by. Before the date was over he was already asking me for a second date - after he returns from Europe in a couple weeks. Yeah, I think I'll see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter