DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sneaky Dutch Dip

Update: Well last nights date with Mr. Bird Luvah was a bust. First of all he lied about himself on his profile - "Athletic and Toned" apparently means that you like to watch sports and you have strong toned calf muscles from lugging around all that extra fat. I could have sworn it meant something else but what do I know about men's body images? I could have gotten past that "little white lie" but at the end of the date he picked up the check and said, "Uuuuh, do ya wanna split this?". What kind of jerk asks a woman out and then asks her to split the tab on the first date? (I only ordered one glass of wine and we split an appetizer) That's just unprofessional! I almost hoped he would have tried to kiss me so I had an excuse to knee him in the groin but instead I just did the classy thing, batted my lashes, "Of course not. How much do I owe?"

Tomorrow I have a lunch date with a Corporate Motivational Speaker. I'll call him Mr. Motivational. We'll see just how motivated he makes me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter