DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Beer Guy Returns

The Beer Guy has actually been keeping up with e-mailing me and said he brought me back a gift from Belgium. Not being one to refuse gifties I happily agreed to meet him for a drink tonight. Before he left for Europe he asked me if I wanted him to bring back anything and I jokingly replied, "A pinecone or a pony!". I hope it's not a pinecone.

There's a new guy on my D.R. (Dating Radar) that I'll be meeting for brunch for the first time this Sunday. He's from the south and if you've ever had the pleasure of hearing David Sedaris speak you can pretty much get an idea of what this guy sounds like. I think I'll call him Mr. Drawly. He's in marketing, 40 years old, divorced, dark hair, dark brown eyes and if his pictures are current appears to be svelte. I'm just not sure about his accent, it's cute now but could I stand listening to that kind of drawl in the long term? It could make me homicidal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter