DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The last guy I expected

I didn't expect it. Really. It snuck up on me from out of the blue. Oh sure, it's only been a few weeks now but so far things are going really well. Aside from being extremely tall (he's over six feet), dark and handsome, I didn't think he was my type. He had so many things going AGAINST him! For starters he's trying to quit smoking although he hasn't smoked around me and I made it clear that I would not date him if he did. He also works the night shift but he has Fridays off. He also has long hippy hair - I hate long hair on men - hate hate hate it! But, he's extremely kind and thoughtful, never smokes around me and is making a sincere effort to quit, he's trying to get on the day shift and he makes time for me and calls me, he is "thinking" about cutting his hair (he already got three inches cut off) and he gave me roses on our second date. Besides all that he "gets" me - my odd humor, my lifestyle restricted by my illness, my nutty love for parrots, my borderline obsessive compulsive need for order and logic (he thinks it's cute), all of me - he really gets it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I might have a boyfriend in the making. I think I'll call him Mr. Hippy Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter