DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Year new leaf

For as much as I hate being single on New Year's eve I really do love the idea of making resolutions, re-evaluating my life and a general sense of "newness" to things. For example, I've been slacking off on my dating quest and that has got to change. After January 1 I'm going to take new steps in meeting potential dates. I will make a new effort to put myself out there and at the very least hang out at a cafe or museum more often. I read that Seattle is one of the best places to be single because there are so many coffee shops to meet people. Coffee shops are the new night clubs of the singles scene.

Oh yeah, I'm also resolving to become better at money management.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter