DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday in Singlesville

Nothing much has been happening in the romance department lately (I never did get an e-mail from McCutey) but with the holidays looming I'm ok with that.

I've taken a break from on-line dating. I hadn't tried it for very long so *maybe* I'm just being a little impatient but so far the results have been fruitful only in a sense that I've gotten a lot of funny material for this blog. I'm happy to provide my friends and strangers with comic relief but I honestly do want to find someone to settle down with. Are the odds any better that I'll meet Mr. Right on an on-line dating service versus the bars or going to parties? I've already asked all of my friends to set me up but so far they've been useless. I do volunteer work but the organization I work for consists of mostly women and the guys I've met volunteering are either married, spoken for, or utterly undesirable.

Where oh where can I meet single men?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter