DRIVELVILLE

This way to your one stop drivel shop where all of my inner most thoughts about dating are here for your amusement.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Choices, choices

My Dating Life - A Novel

Chapter One - "Choices, choices"

Friday night, met with Scott the Foam Guy. 43 years old, never married, from Chicago, has one Boxer dog. He was a total gentleman, tall, dark and handsome and talked a lot and made me feel comfortable. He showed very little interest in getting to know me though. He talked at me instead of with me. Maybe it was first date jitters? I think not but just in case I'm going to let him take me out on another date but he's really going to have to prove that he's worthy of my time.

Saturday night, met with Anders the Surgeon Guy. 44 years old, divorced with a fourteen year old daughter named Margaret whom he spends as much time with as possible. He was a total gentleman, tall, pale and cute, talked with me not *at* me, showed interest in me and was very sweet. Like any dating savvy guy he set up another date that night for Tuesday.

Sunday night, Scott the Foam Guy called to ask me out, I didn't answer the phone - too busy or maybe I'm just avoiding him cuz I like Anders?

Monday morning, Anders e-mails me to say he just can't wait to see me again and would I like to go to dinner tonight? YES!!!

Monday night, Anders drives all the way from his house in Wisconsin to take me to dinner at Boca Chica's. His reward - a short lusty make-out session for which he seemed most grateful. I may see him again this Wednesday. I have the day off from work and he mentioned maybe going to BodyWorlds.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there's about three other guys expressing interest in me who look promising although none have actually asked me for my number or asked me out.

So I'm having fun! Yay dating!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter